Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Am



Tittle: I Am
Word Count: 103
Story Notes: I wrote this poem 8 or so years ago. Back in High School. I probably would have done a few things different if I were to re-write it, but I kind of like it the way it is.

I am the knife that pierces her skin.
I am her lust, her secrets, her sin.
I am the reason she flinches from touch.
I am her tears when she's had far too much.
I am the life that she hides from her friends.
I am the gun that she chose for her end.
I am her hand as she writes her last prose.
I am her fear in this death that she chose.
I am her eyes widened in shock.
I am her scream, heard 'round the block.
I am the dirt that covers her grave.
I am her life, taken away.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I really liked this story! :D i'm so glad you are fan of poetry and short stories! would you check out my blog? Thanks!

    http://guiltypleasureofwriting.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete