Friday, July 8, 2011

Killer

Title: Killer
Word Count: 147
Story Notes: This one is pretty dark.


When I woke up the morning sun had spilled into the room though open blinds, filling the tiny space with light. I was still wet with blood from the night before, although some of it had dried to my skin. I glanced at Susan, or what was left of her.
 You’d think it’d be a shock, killing my best friend, but it wasn’t. Lately there had been something so off about her; at least that was what I was telling myself. Realizing that it was me that had something “off” was the best discovery of my life. I’d never felt as alive as I did cutting into Susan. The only downside about killing my best friend was that I had no one to share this feeling with.
 I wondered if I could get this place clean before someone showed up. I wondered who I should kill next.

No comments:

Post a Comment