Saturday, July 2, 2011

This is my dog. His name is Rusty. He has also been known as Russel, the strong silent type. And he really is rather silent! Barely a bark from him until a stranger comes to the door.

We got Rusty a month after my father passed away. We were all feeling pretty lost... and my oldest brother decided that he needed a companion. My mom went with my two oldest brothers to go look for a dog. Rusty and his brother's were rescues. They were a few months old and had come from a kill shelter somewhere outside of New York.

Looking at my dog, it isn't hard to see why he was chosen; but it wasn't his adorable looks that made my brother decide to go with him. It was the fact that he was eating his own poop.

That's right, everyone. My dog was chosen because he ate his poo. :)

He's a great dog! And I would love to talk more about him some other weekend. That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment