Friday, July 15, 2011

To Whoever Finds This Letter

Tittle: To Whoever Finds This Letter
Word Count: 123
Story Notes: If this story seems unfinished, it is because I never quite could finish it. I like it as a fragment. We know that Jamie thinks he is the most important person in the world, we just don't know WHY he thinks this.




    To whoever finds this letter,
                
               My name is Jamie Myers; I’m 28 years old and live in a one room apartment.  I have never dated anyone over 3 months, never worked a job longer than a year and have never owned an animal that has lived over two years. I’m average build and slightly below average weight, I have brown hair and eyes and a medium white complexion. I never went to college.
                It may seem strange to lay everything out so quickly, but strange seems fitting of the past few days. I just wanted to get the fact that I’m nothing special out of the way before dropping this bomb on you; I may be the most important person in the world.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment